VERTICAL INJECTION MOULDING MACHINE MODEL
When it comes to comparison between Vertical and Horizontal Injection moulding machines VERTICAL moulding machine most of the times wins the game.
We at Dave Technical Service offer wide range of Vertical Injection moulding machines models to suit our customers application and quantity requirements
We also offer to develop their products and moulds as per their design/sample or concept.
Model: DVS 60 / DVS 80 / DVS 100 / DVS 120 / DVS 150 / DVS 200
Shot Weight: 60 – 200 gram
Clamping unit: V Toggle / Side Toggle / Super Toggle (5 point)
Vertical Injection moulding machines offer cost effective solution when compared to Horizontal machines for plastic parts within 200 grams of weight.
Vertical Molding machine offer great flexibility for production cycles and types of part that can be produced on it. They have smaller footprints, are less expensive offering low cost of production and also consumes lesser power compared to horizontal ones. Having vertical injection unit, gravity aids the Injection pressure in filling the mould cavities, thereby improving filling time, cycle time and offer consistency.
Do share your product details – Dimensions, weight, Plastic material of make, quantities required per hour / day and we would work out optimum Mould cavities and then offer you the best suitable machine model for economical working.
- Fully Automatic
- Robust construction for longer service life
- Compact for space saving
- Less power consumption
- Easy to operate
- High performance & Low maintenance
- Nitrided Steel Screw & Barrel
- Option of High / Low / Medium pressure screws
- High Torque Hydraulic Motor for screw drive
- Side/Super Toggle clamping system
- Max. Tie bar distance with maximum daylight
- Suck back with screw retraction speed control
- Emergency Stop
- Screw Cold Start Prevention
- Safety features for Machine & Operator Safety
- PLC and Micro processor controls
Process materials like LD, HD, PP, ABS, HIPS, EVA, Nylon, Polyacetal, Engineering polymers and others injection grade plastic materials.
Products that can be made: Caps and Closures, plugs, automotive components, Medical disposable, devices parts, Pharma & dental products, household products, plastic buttons, lids, containers, electrical & Electronics parts, industrial components, small parts of appliances / equipment’s and many others.
- Commercial production of small to medium plastic parts / components
- Training in Engineering colleges / Institutes and polytechnics
- Colour Chip moulding of master batch / pigments for testing and catalogs making
- Testing Labs (ASTM / ISO specimen moulding) and prototyping centers
- Skill development centers / ITI, Incubation and women welfare centers
- Entrepreneurs, Rural Industry development and employment generation
- Hydraulic Ejector
- Hydraulic Shutoff Nozzle
- Hopper Dryer
- Auto Loader
- Bimetal / Special Screw & Barrel
- Cooling Tower / Chiller